Messenger Dispatcher – Site Supervisor
In this role you will Lead a team of clerks and messengers by dispatching, taking orders from clients, data entry and administrative functions including scheduling, payroll, reporting and SLA data analysis. The job responsibilities include overseeing messenger and driver staff and dispatch desk.
To qualify for this position, you must have leadership skills, be detail-oriented, have strong interpersonal and presentation skills, a High School diploma or equivalent. Must have, at minimum, intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook; advanced skill is preferred.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of 4 locations
- Dispatch up to 150 deliveries per shift.
- Delegate to team of clerks, messengers and drivers.
- Data entry in proprietary dispatch program.
- Customer Service Support; receive and reply to phone calls and emails.
- Generate invoicing; process payroll; formulate scheduling; conduct employee reviews; gather metrics and SLA data for reporting; attend meetings.The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Energetic, enthusiastic attitude.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment; a “can-do” attitude is essential.
- Knowledge of messenger industry.
- Ability to identify risk and exposure.
- Takes initiative to implement improved processes.
- Experience in supporting Management efforts within Fortune 500 companies.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and attach your resume