Records Management Database Specialist
Working for a leader in the Corporate Services field you will Support the Records Management Department by gathering, analyzing and reporting on data. The job responsibilities include creating ad hoc reports and analysis as requested by Senior Management using Microsoft Office.
To qualify for this position, you must be detail-oriented, have strong interpersonal and presentation skills, a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Intermediate level skills in Excel required. Previous experience mining, manipulating and analyzing data from multiple sources required; ability to reconcile reports and invoices.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Work on ad hoc data acquisition and enhancement projects.
- Process invoicing, cost allocation and inventory reconciliation.
- Data Quality and Data Cleaning: monitoring the system for data integrity.
- Accurate and consistent data entry to support Records Management team.
- Various “business as usual” reports and tasks.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Should be intermediate in Microsoft Excel; some knowledge of Access, Macro creation and debugging will be helpful.
- Strong computer skills with ability to quickly learn internal database systems.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment; a “can-do” attitude is essential.
- Experience in supporting Senior Management efforts within Fortune 500 companies.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities.
- Desire to understand the Firms core business functions and their purpose.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and attach your resume